Manage AUR packages in a GitHub repository, with:
- CI tests to build the packages in a clean environment, on every push, and also scheduled.
- Auto publish to AUR after CI tests are passed.
- Upload the packages built in the CI tests to Artifacts.
- Scripts to add a new package/update a package.
- Clone this repository.
- Change the maintainer info in
- Remove the example directory.
- Remove things in README except for the Template section.
- On GitHub, set the secrets.
To add/update a package, modify it in this repository, and push. All other things will be managed by GitHub Actions.
This repository is based on ouuan/AUR-template.