Python script for animated backgrounds on Windows
After downloading the project: Usage
- Split animated image into frames. If the image is a GIF, use http://www.ezgif.com/split.
- Delete images in frames folder of project (sample images).
- Copy frames into frames folder of project.
- Run animate.py (you will need Python to run this)
- To stop the animation, close the script.
NOTE: If you encounter performances issues, use less frames and/or increase the shuffle interval. To do this, change 0.15 to the amount of seconds you want in animate.py.