Django Social Publisher
The main idea of this application is create content in multiples social networks.
- Send signals in different moments of social publication, in order to provide hooks to other applications to connect to.
- General code refactoring (including models). NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE IF DATA MUST BE PRESERVED.
- Added a template tag to obtain the enabled social networks by content. (ex: 'video', 'image', 'message', 'action_message')
- Added specific context processors values
- Added Migrations. (To update to this version, you must first run 'manage.py migrate social_publisher 0001 --fake')
- Removed unique constraint for social_app FK in SocialNetworkApp model. (Then run 'manage.py migrate social_publisher')
- New channel: Youtube (VideoProvider). Post videos in Youtube.
- Fixed kwargs modifications in facebook adapter.
- Spanish translations files.
- New type of content to publish: ActionMessage
- New channel: Google+ (ActionMessageProvider). Creates Moments in Google+.
- New channel: LinkedIn (ActionMessageProvider). Shares updates in LinkedIn.
- Included some changes to support multi-site behavior.
- The SocialNetwork class could be related with more than one SocialApp. Added a new class named 'SocialNetworkApp'
to establish the relationship between both classes.
- Initial idea.
- Posting in facebook(image, video and status messages) and twitter(update status, and update status with an image)
- Add simple example
python setup.py installto install.
- Configure your social accounts providers (django-allauth setting SOCIALACCOUNT_PROVIDERS)
- Make sure yoy set the necessary scopes/permissions to write posts to your social networks.
4. Add publishers settings PUBLISHERS = (
) 5. Configure social networks, they are the link between django-allauth and publisher providers
When you create new content in your site and you want to notify using social networks: take present to ways: 1-using current user social accounts 2-using site account or a business account (this need additional setting,
set SITE_OWNER in you settings to the user id owner of the site accounts)