Breadbot is a wiki based powerful chatbot.
- Easy to deploy & use
- Fast response
- More than 1000,000 corpus
- Support WeChat
Visit the homepage Breadbot.Fun for more info.
Have a try
Breadbot works on Linux. Of cause u can let it work on other OS by modify the source code.
git clone https://github.com/ideamark/breadbot
- First, make sure you have installed python3, python3-pip, python3-dev, gcc, redis-server.
- run setup command:
python3 setup.py install
python3 setup.py uninstall
- Clean (not uninstall):
python3 setup.py clean
- All the corpus of Breadbot is on Breadbot.Fun, which is a website and also a git repo.
- The repo will be downloaded automatically when you setup Breadbot by
python3 setup.py install.
- Just watch the only single config file: bread.cfg
- First you must launch Redis-server on localserver port 6379.
- Type command
breadbotto launch the local console.
- Type command
importto import corpus data.
- Then u can test Breadbot. Type
helpfor more info.
Super user mode
- Super user mode is set for developers.
- The local console is default set as super user.
- If your WeChat ID is in bread.cfg super user list, u will get the super user functions.
Import to your project
- Need root permission.
from breadbot.core import response response('localuser', 'hello')
Connect to WeChat
- Config your WeChat public platform account on mp.weixin.qq.com. Create the Token and enter your server URL.
- Then back to local server. Run the command
breadbot startto launch the server. Enter your Token and server IP.
- After that, Breadbot will connect to WeChat public platform and u can chat to it on WeChat.
- Author: Mark Young (IdeaMark)
- Email: [email protected]