Laravel Easy Panel
A flexible and beautiful admin panel based on Livewire with lots of feature.
- Create CRUD in config file.
- Manage route prefix and addresses
- Beautiful UI/UX with AdminMart template
- Add/remove Admins with command line
- Every UserProviders and Authentication classes are customizable and you can change them
- You can create your own routes and customize our views and components
- Manage pagination count
- Real time validation with Livewire
- Customize every actions in your project
- A small and beautiful TODO (You can disable it in your config)
- Create a nice and responsive view based on your data in config file for every CRUDs
- Custom validation based on config file
How to install:
First of all you must install package with composer :
composer require rezaamini-ir/laravel-easypanel
Next you should publish config, migration and views just with one command :
php artisan install:admin
If You need to add TODO feature in your project you should run this command out to create todo table:
php artisan migrate
and you don't want this option please set
todo key in your config to
Congratulations. now You have installed the package.
After run the
install:admin command you are able to edit config file in
config/easy_panel.php There are lots of feature in config file you can edit or manage.
Imagine you want to create a CRUD action for a model, You can edit
actions key in your config file like the basic example.
To create CRUDs action for all keys you must run this command :
php artisan crud:all
Or if you want to run command for just one key you can pass the key.
php artisan crud:all article
There are some important notes about actions in your config file :
- the action key must be equal to model name in lower case
- every fields (values in your db) should be passed in
- pass the true address of model
After run this command you are able to edit and customize your CRUD in your project
- PHP Components address :
- Blade Components address :
There are 2 commands in EasyPanel which uses UserProvider class to set a user as an admin or remove it.
To set a user as an admin You can use this command :
php artisan make:admin 1
And to remove a user You can user this command :
php artisan delete:admin 1
What does every key in config file ?
- The first one is
todoand it gives a
booleanvalue. if You set it to
trueYou will have a TODO list in your panel
- The second one is
user_model, if You have a different model for users of you don't use from Laravel 8.x you should pass your own user model in this key.
As i said at top, EasyPanel is so flexible, You can pass your
Auth class in config file. Image you have a separate table for admins and You don't use column for authenticate admins, You can write your own UserProvider and your own Auth class and pass it to config to use it.
show key in every action in config file ? It specifies what's column should be showed in CRUD list. For example you want to show only title in your articles list, you can just pass the
title to the
show key in config file.
What we use in this package:
If you feel you can improve our package You are free to pull request & submit issue :)
- ACL System
- Logging System
- RTL Style
- Separate CRUDs config
- More input types & editors
- Add some unit tests