Laravel API Skeleton
Awesome Laravel boilerplate to create APIs using many cool features and technologies
I like to change the default architecture of Laravel when I work wit it, and some weeks ago I saw some videos in CodeCasts of a serie about Advanced Laravel using version 5.3 and I loved the architecture that they built. So this project is inspired by codecasts/laravel and all the credits must go to Diego Hernandes, Vinicius Reis and Fábio Vedovelli. I only made some personal changes to their architecture and I'm sharing it because I think that this repo can help when you need to start a new project.
- PHP 7
- MySQL 5.7
- JWT Authentication
- Uses tymondesigns/jwt-auth
- Authentication with e-mail and password ready to use
- Method to get authenticated user
- Repositories using prettus/l5-repository
- Validator using prettus/laravel-validator
- Presenters/Transformers using Fractal
How to use it
Checking your envirorment
To use this repository make sure you have Docker and Docker Compose installed. If you don't, you can use the links below to help you install them:
Using the boilerplate
- Clone this repo
- Install the dependencies
- You can check the default routes with:
php artisan route:list
- Rename the file
- You can customize the variables in
docker-compose.ymlif you want to.
- Run the migrations and seeders:
docker-compose run api bash php artisan migrator --seed exit
- Run the application:
- Now you can use Postman or other app you like to test your API.
NOW YOU CAN START DEVELOPING YOUR NEW AWESOME PROJECT WITH THIS BOILERPLATE!!!
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/WendellAdriel/laravel-api-skeleton/. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The project is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.