Document format: RST
The book is written using ReStructured Text and generated using Sphinx.
- RST manual: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html
- RST quickref: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/quickref.html
- Sphinx manual: https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/
The following "coding style" applies to the written text, not to the included code.
- The maximum line-width for text is 120 characters.
- The maximum line-width for code is 98 characters. Including the four space indentation this would be a limit of 102 characters. This is a hard limit that prevents overflows in the PDF version.
- Indentation uses four spaces.
- Lines should not have trailing whitespace.
- Punctuation like
:should directly follow after the word (e.g.
These domains have been bought by Anthony to publish info about the book:
Only the first domain is currently in use.