Free Self-Hosted Zendesk & Help Scout Alternative
FreeScout is the super lightweight free open source help desk and shared inbox written in PHP7 (Laravel 5.5 framework) – self hosted clone of HelpScout. Now you can enjoy free Zendesk & Help Scout without giving up privacy or locking yourself into a service you don't control. FreeScout has been developed from scratch and is not using any copyrighted Help Scout or Zendesk materials.
Table of Contents
- Mobile Apps
- Tools & Integrations
- News & Updates
- No limitations on the number of users, tickets, etc.
- 100% Mobile-friendly.
- Multilingual (English, French, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, German, Spanish, Swedish).
- Seamless email integration.
- Web installer & updater.
- Starred conversations.
- Forwarding conversations.
- Merging conversations.
- Moving conversations between mailboxes.
- Phone conversations.
- Sending new conversations to multiple recipients at once.
- Push notifications.
- Following a conversation.
- Auto reply.
- Pasting screenshots from the clipboard into the reply area.
- Configuring notifications on a per user basis.
- Open tracking.
- Editing threads.
Need anything else? Suggest features here.
Mobile apps support the same functionality and modules as the web version of your FreeScout installation. Both support agents and administrators can use mobile apps.
FreeScout is a pure PHP/MySQL application, so it can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
- Nginx / Apache / IIS
- PHP 7.0 - 7.4
- MySQL 5.0+ / MariaDB 5.0+ / PostgreSQL
Images & one-click installs:
- Docker Image
- Softaculous (cPanel, Plesk, ISPmanager, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin, InterWorx)
- Fantastico (cPanel, DirectAdmin, ISP Manager, ISP Config)
- Ubuntu (bash script)
Tools & Integrations
News & Updates
If you would like to be notified about important news and updates you can subscribe here
Mailbox connection settings page: