Phalyfusion is a tool for convenient and effective usage of multiple PHP static code analysers. It runs analysers, combines its outputs and makes a single nice output in various formats:
- Nice PHPStan-like table console output, groups errors by the file.
Currently supported analysers:
How it works
For example, phpstan, phan and phpmd are required in the project. Then the analyzer output looks like this (for example phan):
Phalyfusion combines the output of all analyzers, groups them by file, and sorts them by line numbers. The resulting output looks like this:
composer require --dev taptima/phalyfusion dev-master
Composer will install Phalyfusion’s executable in its
bin-dir which defaults to
Analysers should be installed individually.
After installing Phalyfusion you need to create
phalyfusion.neon configuration file in the project root.
plugins: usePlugins: - phan - phpstan - psalm - phpmd runCommands: phan: bin/phan -k .phan/config.php phpstan: bin/phpstan analyse -c phpstan.neon --level 7 psalm: bin/psalm -c psalm.xml phpmd: bin/phpmd src text cleancode
Provide names of analysers (plugins) you want to use in
usePlugins. Choose from:
phpmd. Provide command lines to run stated analysers. Paths are resolved relative to current working directory (the directory where from you are running Phalyfusion)
- Note that each analyser should be individually installed and configured.
- All supported by individual analysers arguments and options can be used in the corresponding command line (runCommands)
- Output formats of the analysers are overridden. To choose Phalyfusion output format use --format option when running.
- File\path arguments of analysers are NOT guaranteed to be overridden in case you pass such argument to Phalyfusion.
- Do not state path/files options/arguments in runCommands, use paths argument of Phalyfusion or configure it in configs.
After configuring the tool and all used analysers run Phalyfusion.
$ php phalyfusion analyse [options] [--] [<files>...]
analyse is a default command to run all connected plugins, so it is optional to specify it. The simplest run command looks like:
$ php phalyfusion $ php phalyfusion analyse
$ php phalyfusion analyse --help to show all available options and arguments.
files argument is Paths to files with source code to run analysis on. Separate multiple with a space. Do not pass directories. File paths from command lines stated in phalyfusion.neon runCommands will be used by default.
--config option is a path to neon config file.
phalyfusion.neon located in project root is used by default.
--format option for the output format. Supported formats are
table (default one),
See CONTRIBUTING file.