About The Project
There are many great README templates available on GitHub; however, I didn't find one that really suited my needs so I created this enhanced one. I want to create a README template so amazing that it'll be the last one you ever need -- I think this is it.
- Your time should be focused on creating something amazing. A project that solves a problem and helps others
- You shouldn't be doing the same tasks over and over like creating a README from scratch
- You should implement DRY principles to the rest of your life
Of course, no one template will serve all projects since your needs may be different. So I'll be adding more in the near future. You may also suggest changes by forking this repo and creating a pull request or opening an issue. Thanks to all the people have contributed to expanding this template!
- Add "Copy Text"
- Add "Download Text"
- Add "Download Markdown"
- Add "Preview as Markdown"
- Add video preview support
- Add optimal way for screenshot section
- Add validation notices
- Add "Preview as WordPress"
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag "enhancement". Don't forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE.txt for more information.
Project Link: https://github.com/sh-sabbir/wpread.me
Use this space to list resources you find helpful and would like to give credit to. I've included a few of my favorites to kick things off!