About Craft CMS
Craft is a flexible, user-friendly CMS for creating custom digital experiences on the web and beyond.
- An intuitive, user-friendly control panel for content creation and administrative tasks.
- A clean-slate approach to content modeling that doesn’t make any assumptions about the content you need to manage.
- An auto-generated GraphQL API that can be consumed for building headless applications.
- A fast and flexible templating system based on Twig for building traditional websites.
- A powerful ecommerce platform for building bespoke ecommerce experiences.
- A built-in Plugin Store with hundreds of free and commercial plugins.
- A robust framework for module and plugin development.
- An active, vibrant community.
Craft is a self-hosted PHP 7 application. It can connect to MySQL and PostgreSQL for content storage. See Server Requirements for more details.
- Tutorial – Get set up and learn the basics.
- Documentation – Read the official docs.
- Knowledge Base – Find answers to common problems.
- #craftcms – See the latest tweets about Craft.
- Discord – Meet the community.
- Stack Exchange – Get help and help others.
- CraftQuest – Watch unlimited video lessons and courses.
- Craft Link List – Stay in-the-know.
- nystudio107 Blog – Learn Craft and modern web development.