Disc 11 by Zhycorp
A dedicated open-source Discord music bot for Zhycorp based on Jukebox, easy to use, and with no coding required.
Requires Node.JS version 14.x or above.
- Install Node.JS first
.envand fill out the values (example on
- Install dependencies as stated here
npm run buildusing Node Package Manager
- Optional thing, prune dev dependencies (this is good to save disk spaces):
$ npm prune --production
- Start it with
npm startand you're done!
- You only need to configure
.envfile when you're using the Docker image
- If you're using Deploy to Heroku button, you don't need to do this.
Without optional packages:
$ npm install --no-optional
With optional packages (recommended):
$ npm install
You can use Glitch to keep this bot online with no worries
- Go to glitch.com and make an account
- Click New Project, and then Import from GitHub
- Please specify the field with
https://github.com/zhycorp/disc-11, then wait for a while
- Delete the
.envfile, find the file named
.env.schemaand rename it back to
.env, let's configure that
- Get your bot token from Discord developer portal then invite it to your server, and fill the bot prefix with anything you want
- Please complete the other configuration fields, if you don't know, there will be a file named
.env.exampleas an example.
- To get an YouTube API v3 Key, please watch this video carefully
- After that, go to Tools > Terminal > type
- Close the Terminal tab, then open Tools > Logs, wait for a while
- To make the bot stay online, please watch this video carefully.
Your bot is online, and ready to use! If you have any questions or need support, feel free to join our Discord server.
Docker Volumes are needed to store cache and logs persistently.
$ docker run --env-file .env --volume cache:/app/cache --volume logs:/app/logs --restart unless-stopped hazmi35/jukebox
We also provide docker-compose.yml if you want to go that way.
$ docker-compose up
- Basic Commands (Help, Ping, Invite & Eval [for advanced bot developers])
- Basic Music Commands (Play, Skip, Stop, Pause and Resume, Now Playing, Queue, Repeat, Volume)
- A production-ready music bot, suitable for you that dislike hassling with the code
- Lightweight (only around 120MB with dev dependencies pruned)
- Caching (cache youtube downloads)
- Configurable, and easy to use
Based on jukebox