Menguless: Yet another colorless color scheme
First things first, how does it look?
There are a lot of coincidences that happened through the road leading to this color scheme.
A summary, chronological order;
- My dear friend mengu sent a tweet and mentioned if someone makes a color theme with those colors he would happily use it.
- I was trying Emacs those times (everybody has bad days ha? Do not judge me) and with the help of a generic macro which powers a couple of colorless emacs color themes, I quickly create a basic color theme with colors borrowed from the design.
- So, my friend mengu and the color
lesscome together and built the name: menguless.
- Then I got back to my beloved Vim and realized that I liked those colors. I was already sold on the idea of using as few colors as possible. My eyes can not accept the schemes with full of different colors.
- So I created the Vim version of the theme. And here is the result.
I did set some basic colors at the beginning and incrementally improved the colors as I stumbled upon on a necessity. So if you have any feedback please do not hesitate to create an issue and/or a pull request.