_ ____ ____ ___ _ ____ _____ ____ ____ _ / \ / _ \/_ \\ \/// __\/ __// _Y _ \/ \ /| | | | / \| / / \ / | \/|| \ | / | / \|| |\ || | |_/\| |-||/ /_ / / | /| /_ | \_| \_/|| | \|| \____/\_/ \|\____//_/ \_/\_\\____\\____|____/\_/ \|
./lazyrecon.sh -d domain.com
To exclude particular subdomains:
./lazyrecon.sh -d domain.com -e excluded.domain.com,other.domain.com
LazyRecon is a script written in Bash, it is intended to automate some tedious tasks of reconnaissance and information gathering. This tool allows you to gather some information that should help you identify what to do next and where to look.
Create a dated folder with recon notes
Grab subdomains using:
* Sublist3r, certspotter and cert.sh * Dns bruteforcing using massdns
Find any CNAME records pointing to unused cloud services like aws
Probe for live hosts over ports 80/443
Grab a screenshots of responsive hosts
Scrape wayback for data:
Perform nmap on specific ports
Get dns information about every subdomain
Perform dirsearch for all subdomains
Generate a HTML report with output from the tools above
Improved reporting and less output while doing the work
Dark mode for html reports
- Directory search module is now MULTITHREADED (up to 10 subdomains scanned at a time)
- Enhanced html reports with the ability to search for strings, endpoints, reponse sizes or status codes
- Subdomain exclusion by using option
Installation & Requirements
- Download the install script from https://github.com/nahamsec/bbht.
- Go version 1.10 or later.
- Recommended to run on vps with 1VCPU and 2GB ram.
Authors and Thanks
This script makes use of tools developped by the following people
- Tom Hudson - Tomonomnom
- Ahmed Aboul-Ela - Aboul3la
- B. Blechschmidt - Blechschmidt
- Thomas D. - Maaaaz
- Daniel Miessler - Danielmiessler
- Report only mode to generate reports for old dirsearch data
Warning: This code was originally created for personal use, it generates a substantial amount of traffic, please use with caution.