Memcache Simple Info
memcache-infois a simple and efficient way to show info about Memcache.
or execute periodicaly
watch --interval=1 "memcache-info -r"
memcache-info [ -n | -p | -h | -r ] -n <ip|hostname> Name of the host or IP address (default: 127.0.0.1). -p <port> Port number (default: 11211). -h Prints this help. -r Disable interpret ANSI color and style sequences. (default: 0)
git clone https://github.com/hyperia-sk/memcache-info.git && cd memcache-info
Open up the cloned directory and run:
Unix like OS
sudo make install
sudo make uninstall
sudo make reinstall
OS X (homebrew)
- Unix like OS with a proper shell
- Tools we use: nc ; mktemp ; basename ; seq ; bc ; awk ; tr ; printf
Want to contribute? Great! First, read this page.
All submissions, including submissions by project members, require review. We use Github pull requests for this purpose.
Some tips for good pull requests:
- Use our code When in doubt, try to stay true to the existing code of the project.
- Write a descriptive commit message. What problem are you solving and what are the consequences? Where and what did you test? Some good tips: here and here.
- If your PR consists of multiple commits which are successive improvements / fixes to your first commit, consider squashing them into a single commit (
git rebase -i) such that your PR is a single commit on top of the current HEAD. This make reviewing the code so much easier, and our history more readable.
This documentation is written using standard markdown syntax. Please submit your changes using the same syntax.
MIT see LICENSE for the full license text.