A [WIP] pixel art editor inside the terminal.
pxltrm is a terminal pixel art editor written in pure bash. Draw pixel art without a mouse using intuitive hotkeys.
- Fast (Less than 150 lines of pure bash).
- Lightweight (Low on CPU/Memory usage).
- Supports 256 color terminal palette.
- Supports all hex colors (through true-color terminals).
- Undo/Redo of open screens.
- Save/Load screens.
- View saved screens with
- Use any character or string as a brush.
- Responds to window resize.
Note: This is a work in-progress. When you break it, let me know!
pxltrmsomewhere in your
- Export to plain text (chars + whitespace + colors)
- Export to
Donations allow me to spend more time working on
and my other Open Source projects. If you like
want to give back in some way you can donate below.