A starter boilerplate for a mobile app using React Native and React Native Navigation(v2). This boilerplate also provides a cool redux-saga structure to bootstrap your react-native app development.
Before start, make sure you installed:
- Android Studio : Android Dev Environment
- Xcode, CocoaPods : iOS Dev Environment
- Node and React Native CLI: React Native Dev Environment
- FBSDK: Download the SDK and unzip the archive to
- React Native 0.58.5: Development Environment
- React Native Navigation 2.12.0: Native based navigator for React Native
- Redux-Saga: An alternative side effect model for Redux apps
- React Native FBSDK: A React Native wrapper around the Facebook SDKs for Android and iOS
- React Native Elements: Cross Platform React Native UI Toolkit
- React Native Vector Icons: Customizable Icons for React Native
- React Native Config: Config variables for React Native apps
How to run?
Clone the repo and install packages.
$ git clone https://github.com/atoami/react-native-navigation-redux-starter-kit ReactNativeBoilerplate $ cd ReactNativeBoilerplate $ yarn
Run Android Project.
$ react-native run-android
Run iOS Project.
$ cd ios && pod install $ cd .. && react-native run-ios
Do you have any concern to run this project? Please feel free to contact me!
This project is licensed under the MIT License