Spreadsheet interface for viewing Firestore collections, documents, and subcollections.
- Add, edit, and delete rows
- Sort and filter by row values
- Resize and rename columns
27 different column types. Read more
- Basic types: Short Text, Long Text, Email, Phone, URL…
- Custom UI pickers: Date, Checkbox, Single Select, Multi Select…
- Uploaders: Image, File
- Rich Editors: JSON, Code, Rich Text (HTML)
Powerful access controls with custom user roles. Read more
Supercharge your database with your own scripts.
- Action field: trigger any Cloud Function
- Derivative field: populate cell with value derived from the rest of the row’s values
- Aggregate field: populate cell with value aggregated from the row’s sub-table
Integrations with external services.
- Connect Table uses Algolia to get a snapshot of another table’s row values
- Connect Service uses any HTTP endpoint to get a cell value
Firetable makes it easy to use key Firebase products
To set up Firetable, you must be comfortable with working with the command line.
You must have at least a basic understanding of how to use npm and install npm packages globally.
We’ve created the Firetable CLI to automate the steps required to set up Firetable.
We’re still working on improving our documentation and writing more beginner-friendly guides.
Create issues and bug reports here.
Make sure to provide console log outputs and screenshots!
Roadmap and feature requests
About Antler Engineering
Firetable is created and being actively developed by Antler Engineering.
At Antler, we identify and invest in exceptional people.
We’re a global startup generator and early-stage VC firm that builds groundbreaking technology companies.
Apply now to be part of a global cohort of tech founders.