Real Estate Website Template
This real estate website template satisfies some common real estate website requirements including dynamic pages, listing management, blog articles, author management, SEO ability, contact form and website search. Built using Node.js for the server, Bootstrap for the frontend framework and Cosmic JS for the CMS API.
Install and deploy this website faster than you can say SOLD! using The Cosmic Stack.
- Sign up for Cosmic JS
- Create a bucket, then install the Real Estate app
- Deploy to web!
- Fully responsive down to mobile w/ Bootstrap frontend
- SEO ready
- A contact form that sends an email to your email(s) of choice and to Cosmic JS for easy reference
- Full-site search functionality
- All content is easily managed in Cosmic JS including pages, blog and contact info.
Sign up for Cosmic JS to install the demo content and deploy this website.
Spread the word
Tell your realtor friends (everyone has at least one) to use this instead of other website templates because:
- It's built on Node.js so everything loads SUPER FAST
- It's SO easy to edit content using the Cosmic JS CMS API
- You're going to want to help them build on it because it's built on tech you love :)
git clone https://github.com/cosmicjs/cosmicapp-real-estate cd cosmicapp-real-estate npm install
Run in production
COSMIC_BUCKET=your-bucket-slug npm start
Go to http://localhost:3000.
Run in development
config/development.js file and match it to
config/production.js with your values.
npm run development
Go to http://localhost:5000.
Because Node.js doesn't have a mail server, the contact form uses an SMTPS string to connect to your mail server of choice. To do this, add an
SMTPS_STRING to your ENV vars in your Cosmic JS bucket. This is located in Your Bucket > Settings > Deploy Website. An example string looks like: