Bootstrap an NFT minting site with merkle tree whitelists.
Go to nft-merkle-whitelist.vercel.app to see the latest deployment.
Deployed sample NFT contract can be viewed on rinkeby.etherscan.io/address/0x0E7121b8aaEBd6F4fAbe13890E33d9E8fD0Fd345
Play around with the deployed test app here
To build your own NFT mint page with merkle whitelist:
- Clone this repo
- Head to contracts
README.mdto set up your contracts
- Head to web
README.mdto set up your front-end
- Deploy your web-app using vercel
Inspiration for this came from many different projects. Some notable ones include:
- Scaffold-eth buyer-mints - a more complex version of this project :) I learned a ton from this example!
- Anish Agnihotri's ERC20 merkle airdrop scaffold - focused on ERC20 airdrops but similar Merkle Tree validation logic
- Medium article on Using Merkle Trees for NFT Whitelists by Alan, super helpful article to better understand Merkle Trees
- https://www.721.so/ - haven't personally tested it, but looks like another awesome resource
- Most of the front-end web3 tooling is built on top of
web3-react- check out this library if you're building your own web3 UIs
- Lots of inspiration taken from the Crypto Coven contract as well - they used Merkle Trees for their community and gift mints
Have issues? Feel free to make an issue, open a pull request or reach out! If you end up using this or finding this helpful please let me know :) It'll make my day
I'm started my web3 dev journey in the last year and these smart contracts are not audited so use at your own risk. (if you notice anything though, please let me know!)