ceN's Coordinate Tracker
Tesseract.js OCR library built with Node.js and a Powershell script.This is a coordinate tracker for New World that uses
This tool does NOT read/write to the games memory.
How it works
- The node application streams your latitude and longitude via a Server Sent Event (SSE).
- The powershell application takes a screenshot at a specific offset and sends the image bitmap back to node via a MemoryStream
- Node calls the powershell script to capture either lat/lng.
- Powershell takes the request and captures either lat/lng and sends the image bitmap back to node in a memory stream
- Node receives the bitmap, and sends it to Tesseract
- Tesseract does its best to parse the numbers from the image and returns it back to node
- Node gets the parsed data from Tesseract. If the text is valid, it sends it to clients connected to
http://localhost:3000/eventsvia an SSE
Running From Source
- run program from debugger by launching the
Launch Programtask or run
npm startfrom powershell. For some reason running npm start from vscode doesnt work right
Generate an executable (Experimental)
npm run build. This will create