The Ember.js command line utility.
- Asset build pipeline using Broccoli.js
- ES6 transpilation using Babel
- Project structure conventions using ES6 module syntax
- Development server including live-reload and API proxy
- File/Project generator using blueprints
- Unit, Integration and Acceptance test support using Testem
- Powerful addon system for extensibility
npm install -g ember-cli
After installation the
ember CLI tool will be available to you. It is the entrypoint for all the functionality mentioned above.
Please refer to the CLI guides for help using Ember CLI.
Please see the contributing guidelines
This project is licensed under the MIT License.