Red Team Obsidian Templates
- Create a new folder in your vault called "Templates"
- Copy the templates in this repository to the Templates folder
- When you want to utilize a template, CTRL+P to bring up Obsidian Commands
- Type "insert template" into the Command text area
- Select "Templates: Insert template" or "Templater: Insert template" if you are using Templater and hit ENTER
- Select the template you would like to use from the drop-down menu
Obsidian should auto-populate your desired template into the presently viewed document.
I recommend this video by Systematic Mastery for a thorough explanation on how to setup & utilize Obsidian.
- Periodic Notes
- Advanced Tables
- Natural Language Dates