A search and replace chrome extensions
简体中文 | English
简体中文 | English
chrome-extensions-searchReplace is a search and replace chrome extensions.
Why is there this project?
When doing product ppt, some nouns in certain pages need to be replaced uniformly. I also found some plug-ins in the Google expansion store, such as two plug-ins with a higher download volume: 1. Find & Replace for Text Editing 2. FindR. But these two plug-ins have problems. After the first plug-in replaces the text, all button hyperlinks cannot be clicked. The second plugin cannot be replaced at all, and it seems to be no longer maintained. So I decided to develop a plugin to complete this task.
How to use?
- step1: git clone https://github.com/Summer-andy/chrome-extensions-searchReplace
- step2: In Google browser entry
chrome://extensions/, Open developer mode。
- step3: Click the load decompressed program button, choose chrome-extensions-searchReplace file。
- Support text substitution
- Optimize the replacement method
- Complete a set of replacement mechanism that can adapt to all kinds of packaged pages
- Optimize interactive experience
- perf: optimization related, such as improving performance and experience
- feat: new feature
- fix: fix bug
- docs: add or change documentation
- style: format (changes that do not affect code execution)
- refactor: refactoring (neither new features nor code changes that modify bugs)
- test: add tests
- chore: changes in the build process or aids
- upgrade: third-party library upgrades
- revert: rollback
- scope: the scope of the commit, such as: route, component, utils, build ...
- merge: Merge branch ? of ?.
- Module Function Development (feature / xxx)
- Bug fixes (bug / xxx)
If you are interested in the implementation principle, please communicate with me through email.