A Code that allows you to get Rainbow Roles using a Discord Bot
- Fork this Repository
- Clone it to replit
- Create a Discord Bot on the Discord Developer Portal
- Put your token inside Secrets with the
valueas your bot token.
- Add your Server ID and Role Name
- Configure the speed (60000 Recommended)
- Invite the Discord Bot to your Server
- Put your bot's role above the role you want to change it's color from
- Run the repl
- Open the
package.jsonfile and change the
- Run the repl again
- Host it on uptimerobot.com to make your Discord Bot 24/7 Online.
|token||Your Discord Bot Token|
|servers||Your Discord Server ID|
|roleName||The name of the role you'd like to automatically change it's color|
|colors||The number of colors that'll be used|
|speed||The speed on which the colors need to change (in ms)|
|logging||If you want to log when the color has changed in the console|
DO NOT GIVE YOUR BOT TOKEN TO OTHERS!
If you are using a speed that's lower than 60000ms (1 minute), your bot might get banned!
⭐Feel free to Star the Repository if this helped you! ;)
ColorCord © 2021 by SealedSaucer is licensed under Attribution 4.0 International