FU!Keyboard (Functionally Ultimate Keyboard or FUK for short) is the hotswappable 26x7 ortholinear behemoth of a keyboard with small 0.91" 128x32 OLED display, 4 independent rotary encoders and addressable RGB per-key illumination.
FUK sports the memory-rich Atmel AT90USB1286 MCU for the native QMK and VIA(L) support (and with that many keys you are gonna need a whole lotta memory for a whole lotta macros, extra keystrokes and all sorts of stuff).
- Atmel AT90USB1286-MU MCU with 128 kB of programmable memory
- 182 MX-type Switches arranged in full 26x7 ortholinear matrix
- Kailh CPG151101S11 hotswappable sockets
- SSD1306 0.91" 128x32 OLED display
- 4 independent EC11 rotary encoders with switches
- 182 SK6812MINI-E (or a-likes) addressable RGB LEDs for per-key illumination
- Gasket-mounted case with unique 1.5 degree typing angle
- Uses ao03-2725's Unified Daughterboard
3D CAD Renders
All the designs and files are provided "AS IS" without any warranty or support.
The designs are licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 International Licence
Warning! This project has not been prototyped as of right now (working on it). Bear that in mind when doing anything with it.
Project's Folder Structure
/case_filescontains the files related to the case design
/pcb_filescontains the files related to the PCB design
Each subfolder contains
README.md file that is useful to read if you'd like to produce or modify the project