RequireJS works in IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3.2+, Chrome 3+, and Opera 10+.
Code of Conduct
jQuery Foundation Code of Conduct.
- dist: Scripts and assets to generate the requirejs.org docs, and for generating a require.js release.
- docs: The raw HTML files for the requirejs.org docs. Only includes the body of each page. Files in dist are used to generate a complete HTML page.
- tests: Tests for require.js.
- testBaseUrl.js: A file used in the tests inside tests. Purposely placed outside the tests directory for testing paths that go outside a baseUrl.
- updatesubs.sh: Updates projects that depend on require.js Assumes the projects are siblings to this directory and have specific names. Useful to copy require.js to dependent projects easily while in development.
This repo assumes some other repos are checked out as siblings to this repo:
git clone https://github.com/requirejs/text.git git clone https://github.com/requirejs/i18n.git git clone https://github.com/requirejs/domReady.git git clone https://github.com/requirejs/requirejs.git
So when the above clones are done, the directory structure should look like:
- requirejs (this repo)
You will need to be connected to the internet because the JSONP and remoteUrls tests access the internet to complete their tests.
Serve the directory with these 4 siblings from a web server. It can be a local web server.
Open requirejs/tests/index.html in all the browsers, click the arrow button to run all the tests.