A Demo application which stores User feedback from Flutter application into Google Sheets using Google AppScript.
here.You can try Web version of this app
- Google Sheets is a very powerful tool
🔥if we look into deep in it.
- It provides us interface using Google AppScript so that we can do various types of operations on Google Spreadsheet.
- We can perform all types of operations like Reading/Inserting/Updating/Deleting using AppScript on Google Sheets. It's so much powerful and capable that we can even use Google Sheets as a backend of our application
- Here we'll develop a sample flutter application, which simply takes user User Feedback, makes HTTP request to Google AppScript and AppScript then stores that feedback in Google Sheets.
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
and star the repo to support the project
- Flutter Application - Flutter Application Code.
- AppScript Code - Google AppScript code to deploy as Web app for interface between Flutter app and Google sheet.
In flutter, when button is pressed,
GET request is called on AppScript
URL which retireves parameter from request and then appends row data in Google Sheets. Thus, data from flutter in inserted into Google Sheets.
You can run this app on web here
As you can see, In first image, When Submit Feedback button is Clicked then that feedback is stored in Google Sheet as in Second image. Hurrah!
Found this project useful?
If you found this project useful, then please consider giving it a
Sharing is Caring!
Connect With Me
If you want to contact me, feel free to reach me… Visit My Profile.