A tiny modern CSS reset that covers the basics:
- resets the font sizes: so that using semantic markup doesn't affect the styling
- resets the block margins: so that the spacing is only applied when you need it
- resets tables: so that tabular data only takes the space it needs
- preserves the inline paddings: so that buttons and inputs keep their default layout
- sets the border-box box sizing: so that borders and paddings don't affect the set dimensions
- sets responsive media elements: so that images and embeds scale with the browser width
npm install minireset.css
Or clone the repo.
Copyright and license
Code copyright 2019 Jeremy Thomas. Code released under the MIT license.