- Dynamic, open graph image
- Dynamic image for website
- Embed dynamic good looking HTML
How it works?
- Render an HTML template from request options
- Open this in Puppeteer
Screenshotto make a
PNGor Listen to console log for
SVGto have appeared
- Cache that response to scale in billion
Before deploy let's clear one thing, Should you need to deploy? If you have a big website dependent on this repository for open-graph images, then yes, go for it. Else you can use the URL which is given with this repository. This host directly builds the app whenever some changes appear in the repository, so you will get the latest features.
Contributions for a theme is welcome. Please see this example.html for more detail. It is instructed to create an issue before committing some function changes.