A react-typescript boilerplate including
- It also adds feature of idetifying errors at compile time rather than scratching our head at runtime
- An Code formatter
- Supports many languages
- Generate prettier rules here
We already have
eslintas an inner-dependency from react-scripts
To init eslint config run & choose options accordingly
npx eslint --init
- Linting makes more sense when run before committing your code. By doing so you can ensure no errors go into the repository and enforce code style.
- Whenever we inti Git in our project, it automatically comes with features called hooks.
- hooks ex:
- If we want to ensure before we actually create a commit using the
git commit, that our code was properly
formatted, we could write a