You can clone the repository through CMD (Command Prompt) just by typing:
git clone https://github.com/gabrieldejesus/confetti
or download the zip from the green button at the beginning of the repository
- Project finalized and studying the possibility of adding new resources
- The first suitable launch
- Work in progress
Distributed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
- Make the fork of the project (https://github.com/gabrieldejesus/confetti/fork)
- Create a branch for your modification (
git checkout -b my-new-resource)
- Do commit (
git commit -am 'Adding a new resource ...')
- Push (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
After your pull request is merged, you can safely delete your branch.