EAT(End-point Autonomous Testing Tool)
Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Using Actor model
- Windos, MAC, Linux
Introduction Video Clip
Scenario using Json
Json based scenario testing tool(which can have test for functional and non-functional)
- Transfer/Receiving packets are defined with Json format
- The defined Json will encoded to Binary packet, and received binary packet will decoded to Json as well.
- It provides easy to understand and define Test Case.
- Internally,it uses java reflection, so developer doesn’t need consider testing implementation, just define Test Scenario.
EAT can be used for the following developer who want have regression/load test
- Developer who need Game Server Test
- Developer who need General Server(which communicate with binary packet) Test
Report Test Result
The test report will displayed with the following features
- Test result per each Scenario Unit
- Summary for functional scenario test
- Statistics Information
End-point Testing Tool
- Independence from client program, server developer can have tests for their function.
- Besides Unit-testing tool, server developer need testing tool which can test end-point.
- Even unit function works well, we cannot guarantee that operation of service works properly. (Unit testing is not sufficient condition for full valid serviceoperation)
- The scenario should easy to read for maintenance.
- The scenario should support integration and regression test.
Expand to Load Testing.
- Based on scenario, it can support load testing.(ex,Peak test, Stress test and so on)
Using Actor model
–EAT is developed based on Actor model.
–So,it can scaled out through nodes for Load Testing.
Basically, EAT supports communication method such as Strem Socket, Web Socket, RESTful API and JMX with plug-in method. And if you want add more communication method, you can add it using plugin interface.