The Jdbi library provides convenient, idiomatic access to relational databases in Java.
Jdbi is built on top of JDBC. If your database has a JDBC driver, you can use Jdbi with it.
Jdbi 3 requires Java 8 or better.
We run CI tests against all currently supported versions, and recommend Java 11.
Jdbi is built with Maven:
$ mvn clean install
The tests use real Postgres and H2 databases.
You do not need to install anything--the tests will spin up temporary database servers as needed.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for instructions to set up your development environment to build Jdbi.
We use SemVer for versioning.
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Brian McCallister (@brianm) - Project Founder
- Steven Schlansker (@stevenschlansker)
- Henning Schmiedehausen (@hgschmie)
- Matthew Hall (@qualidafial)
- Artem Prigoda (@arteam)
- Marnick L'Eau (@TheRealMarnes)