OkHttp Kotlin command line
A curl like client based on OkHttp with tight integration for Mac OSX
$ brew install yschimke/tap/okurl $ okurl --authorize twitter $ okurl 'https://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/show.json?id=733545978398040064' ...
If bash completion is installed at the same time, consider activating it with
Add the following line to your ~/.bash_profile: [ -f /usr/local/etc/bash_completion ] && . /usr/local/etc/bash_completion
Wiki for more informationRead the
- Java 8+
- Mac OSX (untested elsewhere)
- Login (token generation) support and automatic authentication for
- simple alias "twitterapi /1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json"
- OpenSC government smartcard support e.g. Estonian ID card
- OSX integration e.g. launch Preview for images and homebrew install
- HTTP/2 support and protocol selection
- Support for more API authentication schemes, hopefully in a purely configuration driven manner
- Switch between different tokens