GeyserConnect is an easy way for Bedrock Edition clients to connect to any Java Edition servers without having to run anything.
What is GeyserConnect?
GeyserConnect is a server that Minecraft: Bedrock Edition clients can connect to that allows for a list of Minecraft: Java Edition servers to be displayed and accessed through 1 public Geyser instance. It is effectively a combination of BedrockConnect and Geyser.
Please note, this project is still a work in progress and should not be used on production. Expect bugs!
- Auto start Geyser instance
- Transfer player to Geyser instance and connect to correct server
- Server list
- Stop Geyser server after its idle for a while
- Config file
- Fix server images not loading straight away on Win10
- Per server online/offline mode (50%)
- Add option to add a bedrock server