Minimal and Simple blockchain implementation in Scala with Netty
API Endpoint Reference
|GET||/mine||mine by running proof of work mining to validate new blocks|
|GET||/chain||return the chain stored in the current node|
|GET||/nodes||get the list of nodes participating in the mining|
|POST||/messages/new||add a new message to the current node|
|POST||/nodes/join||join the block chain|
$ sbt "project app" run
- Make sure you have Scala installed:
$ brew install scala
Or visit http://www.scala-lang.org/download/ for alternative ways.
- Install Scala Build Tool:
$ brew install sbt
Or visit http://www.scala-sbt.org/download.html to see more.
- Netty - Binds the core library to a Netty channel handler and provides an embedded server.
- json4s - Provides extractors for working with jsonp and transforming json request bodies.
- Jeremy Kim - Initial work - sungjk
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details