Allows the user to download songs by entering in a song title which will include a variety of metadata as well as album cover.
Note: If your song isn't being properly searching, try adding song title and artist. To strengthen search further, add album name.
How it works? :
- It uses the itunes search to grab the metadata that the user has requested
- Use Pleer.com to find and download corresponding song
- Shows a list of songs from the search made
- Filters through high, low, or VBR bitrates
- Ability to play songs within the browser
- Quick download to quickly download to instantly download the first search result
Filter through the songs using the
> keys once shown.
- Click on the Settings button on the top left to access settings
- Set directory
- Change song filter quality
- Hit the play button on the bottom left of the album art
- Hit again to pause the song
- If changed song from list, pause and start the song again to play the current song in the list
- Cleaning up code - as of right now there are a ton of global variables that I want to remove and lines of code that are called multiple times, it is best to make functions out of them
- Bug fixing - need to play around with it more for certain bugs to pop up
- Tighten the searching algorithm