Check pokemons stats. Available through Xposed repository
This module acts as a man in the middle on Pokémon Go's communications with the server, and allows us to add extra features to the game.
- Prevent PokemonGo from detecting GPS is being spoofed (similar to Mock Mock Locations)
- Show pokemon stats on the inventory with custom formats
- Show pokemon stats as a system notification when you encounter them: IV's, HP, CP, level, moves, catch probability
- Show catch results: Success, missed, flee, etc.
Check out the Wiki page to learn how to use custom formats.
Libraries and tools
- Android's support libraries
- Reactive extensions: RxJava, RxAndroid, RxBinding and RxRelay
- Dependency injector: Dagger 2
- Android's views binding: Butterknife
- Logging utility: Timber
- Generated immutable value classes: AutoValue
- Xposed framework
- JDK 1.8
- Android SDK
- Android N (API 24)
- Latest Android SDK Tools and build tools
- Lombok plugin for Android Studio / IntelliJ IDEA
- Your device must be rooted and the xposed framekwork must be installed. You can download the xposed framework here.
Clone the repository (you must have Git installed)
git clone https://github.com/igoticecream/Snorlax.git cd .\Snorlax\ git submodule update --init
To build a release APK
To install directly to the phone connected via ADB
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Useful information about your new features'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request on the
dev(all pull request on master branch will be rejected)
Snorlax would not have been possible without:
- chuparCh0pper for his awesome module which Snorlax is inspired on
- ELynx for the method to MITM PokemonGo communications, check his repo too
- And last but not least, AeonLucid for the PokemonGo's protos
I hope you are liking Snorlax!
If you do, you can support this project to keep coming with new features by buying me a cup of coffee (so i can code by night) or a BigMac at McDonalds. Click the link below and thanks you!
Copyright (c) 2016. Pedro Diaz <[email protected]> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.