NMapGUI is an advanced graphical user interface for NMap network analysis tool. It allows to extend and ease the typical usage of NMap by providing a visual and fast interface with the application
- For the moment Java8 is required. Later versions not supported (Issue #25) -
If you have any questions about NMapGUI usage or want to get in contact with me, please visit:
- Cross-platform (You can use it on Linux, Windows, MacOs, etc.)
- Multiple command execution at the same time.
- Standard NMap output.
- HTML report NMap output.
- Interactive traceroute graph output
- Saving output as XML.
- Output minimizing, maximizing and deleting.
- Menu to find most of nmap options and your system's scripts.
- Start and stop the webapp at any moment.
Zenmap vs NMapGUI
|Multiple parallel commands||
|ᴺᴱᵂ System's script list||
|Automatic HTML report||
|Unnecessary tabs and menus||
* Compiled: Custom file for each OS
* Unique jar: Unique file for any OS
For the moment, NMapGUI can't be installed, it's just a compressed java jar application.
So just go to the releases page and download the latest zip, unzip it and enjoy NMapGUI! On progress: Menu creation
Starting the application
For the moment, you will have to execute the jar file. If you have java properly configured in your system, it should work just by double-clicking the jar file. Otherwise, you will have to launch it with your console. For that I recommend the following command on Linux:
nohup java -jar nmapGUI-0.6.1-snapshot.jar $
as it will let you close the console and still use the app.
Visit our wiki to find out how to use NMapGUI