Mass RGB-Editor (WIP)
This is a tool to mass modify R, G, B values for .png files.
Links to people that made this possible:
The RGB Changer tool is a Work in progress tool to automatically modify images, I made this tool to make new Minecraft texture packs, but it can be used for much more.
How to use
- Insert your Red, Green and blue values, they should be between 1 & 255.
- Insert your desired directory. (don't put your main directory, this will likely crash.)
- Press the "CONFIRM" button. You'll see your desired colour highlighted around the GUI.
- Go to your desired file and check the file has been modified.
Swag penguin says hi!
- As previously stated, this is new & a work in progress. expect bugs.
- Don't use main directories such as C:/downloads etc. - this will likely cause a crash.
- Beware - the more images you're editing, the longer it'll take. in the future add a progress bar?
- Currently all images you modify will be modified forever, make sure you make backups. (will add confirm screen soon)