financial features common financial functions, and is intended to be a golang version of numpy's financial functions.
- NPV(r, values): returns the NPV (Net Present Value) of a cash flow series given an interest rate r, or an error. See usage example.
- IRR(values): returns the Internal Rate of Return (using newton raphson approximation). See usage example.
- FV(pv, r, compoundedAnnually, n): gets the present value, the interest rate (compounded annually if needed) and the number of periods and returns the future value. See usage example.
- pv(rate, nper, pmt[, fv, when]) Compute the present value.
- pmt(rate, nper, pv[, fv, when]) Compute the payment against loan principal plus interest.
- ppmt(rate, per, nper, pv[, fv, when]) Compute the payment against loan principal.
- ipmt(rate, per, nper, pv[, fv, when]) Compute the interest portion of a payment.
- mirr(values, finance_rate, reinvest_rate) Modified internal rate of return.
- nper(rate, pmt, pv[, fv, when]) Compute the number of periodic payments.
- rate(nper, pmt, pv, fv[, when, guess, tol, ...]) Compute the rate of interest per period.