Command-line tool written in Go to organise all media files in a directory recursively by date, detecting duplicates.
- Organizes media (images and videos) by year and month folders.
- Extracts metadata like EXIF and XMP into separated JSON files.
- Detects duplicates (by comparing file checksum) and skips moving/copying them.
- Normalizes the file names.
- Fixes file creation time, by using the one in the metadata if available.
go install github.com/allanavelar/go-media-organizer
Check all the available options with the help command:
Bugs and feature requests
Please read through our contributing guidelines. Included are directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development.
|▲▼ Allan Avelar ۞|
Copyright and license
Code released under the MIT License.