BFE is an open-source layer 7 load balancer derived from proprietary Baidu FrontEnd.
- Multiple protocols supported, including HTTP, HTTPS, SPDY, HTTP2, WebSocket, TLS, etc.
- Content based routing, support user-defined routing rule in advanced domain-specific language.
- Support multiple load balancing policies.
- Flexible plugin framework to extend functionality. Based on the framework, developer can add new features rapidly.
- Detailed built-in metrics available for service status monitor.
Running the tests
- See Build and run
- Please create an issue in issue list.
- Contact Committers/Owners for further discussion if needed.
- Following the golang coding standards.
- See the CONTRIBUTING file for details
- Slack: Join the BFE community on Slack - Sign up and join channels on topics that interest you.
- WeChat: Join our WeChat Developer group - Send a request mail with your WeChat ID and a contribution you've made to BFE(such as a PR/Issue). We will invite you right away.
BFE is under the Apache 2.0 license. See the LICENSE file for details.