Recursive filesystem event watcher using inotify in golang
go-fsevents provides functions necessary for monitoring filesystem events on Linux systems using the inotify interface.
Unlike other inotify packages, go-fsevents provides a recursive watcher, allowing the monitoring of directory trees easily.
The package is currently unstable, and as such should not be used in any production environment.
Many changes, additions and breaking refactors will take place between now and the stable 1.0.0 release.
You have been warned.
- Single directory event monitoring
- Recursive directory tree event monitoring
- EventHandle interface to allow for clean and concise handling of events
- Access to the underlying raw inotify event through the unix package
- Predefined event translations. No need to fuss with raw inotify flags.
- Concurrency safe
See the examples in examples for quick and easy runnable examples of how go-fsevents can be used in your project
handlers.go describes how to use the
EventHandlers interface to handle events automatically
loop.go describes how to read events from the