Like KubeOrbit idea?
KubeOrbit is an open-source abstraction layer library that turns easy apps testing&debuging on Kubernetes in a new way. Our KubeOrbit is meant to create a channel automatically. You can test your cloud-native applications through this channel in a hands-free style.
It solves the following problems during integration tests:
- Under limited resource and restricted environment, developers in a team may be blocked by others who are testing their own functionalities, and it slows down the development progress.
- On the other hand, an unstable feature being deployed to a microservice may cause entire system crash.
From now on, stop testing your application in local infra naively. Also, no more endless efforts in managing various cloud-based test environments.
- Workload tag: tag your workload by creating a new channel. Then your request can be routed to the right workload replica, where you can work with your mates to test&debug the same feature together.
- Protocol support: various protocols based on Layer-7 are supported. HTTP, gRPC, Thrift, Dubbo ...
- Cost-effective: when test your app, you don't need to configure the entire infra environment. Save your costs by using less resource according to your incremental environment request only. That is, you can have an isolated environment built from your base environment, which is achieved by KubeOrbit's high-scalability.
With the following tutorials:
We're a warm and welcoming community of open source contributors. Please join. All types of contributions are welcome. Be sure to read our Contributing Guide before submitting a Pull Request to the project.
Join the KubeOrbit Discord channel to chat with KubeOrbit developers and other users. This is a good place to learn about KubeOrbit, ask questions, and share your experiences.
The KubeOrbit user space components are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.