dbus is a simple library that implements native Go client bindings for the D-Bus message bus system.
- Complete native implementation of the D-Bus message protocol
- Go-like API (channels for signals / asynchronous method calls, Goroutine-safe connections)
- Subpackages that help with the introspection / property interfaces
This packages requires Go 1.7. If you installed it and set up your GOPATH, just run:
go get github.com/godbus/dbus
If you want to use the subpackages, you can install them the same way.
Projects using godbus
- notify provides desktop notifications over dbus into a library.
- go-bluetooth provides a bluetooth client over bluez dbus API.
- playerbm a bookmark utility for media players.
Please note that the API is considered unstable for now and may change without further notice.
go.dbus is available under the Simplified BSD License; see LICENSE for the full text.
Nearly all of the credit for this library goes to github.com/guelfey/go.dbus.