Hacktoberfest2020 - Flutter Developers
Welcome to GitHub!
This project is perfect for your first pull request
- Fork this Repository using the button at the top
- Clone your forked repository to your pc ( git clone "url from clone option.)
- Create a new branch for your modifications (ie.
git branch new-userand check it out
git checkout new-userand
git checkout -b new-user)
- Edit the project
.dartfiles as per instructions below
- Add your files (
git add -A), commit (
git commit -m "added myself") and push (
git push origin new-user)
- Create a pull request with label
- Star this repository
How to make your first Pull Request
Instructions for making the changes
1. Editing the Code
Full name and
GitHub Username in the
list given in
Note: Don't remove or delete already added attendee, in case you did something like this PR won't be accepted :)
// < Add your Full Name in the List > final contributorsName = [ 'Muhammad Hamza', ]; // < Add your GitHub Username in the List > final gitHubUserName = [ 'm-hamzashakeel', ];
2. Add your profile information
Create a markdown file in your folder following the convention
Copy the next template into your file, delete the data and fill the information with yours.
Name: YOURNAME GitHub: USERNAME Quote: <Any Good Quote>
Do not use special characters in the template above.
3. Wait for Pull Request to merge
We wil merge your PR, Thanks for being Patience.
4. Celebrate - you've done your first pull request!!
Yay!! Refresh your profile at Hacktoberfest and see the updates.
You can also follow my GitHub Profile to stay updated about my latest projects:
If you liked then Star