Devfest India 2020 Flutter Track
Flutter project demonstrating TMDB clone and powered by tmdb API.
In this track we will explore how to design and develop flutter apps for mobile and then deploy them to the web. Also covering concepts of end to end UI development with responsive layouts,navigation concepts and API management.
- Introduction to Flutter & Widgets!
- TMDB Clone in Flutter which covers the Banner, Trending & Trailer Section, Leaderboard & Footer Section
- Working on basic widgets like Rows & Columns, Stacks, ListViews etc
- Creating custom widgets for reusing it later.
- Using external libraries from pub.dev and adding it to your Flutter project.
- Navigation concepts & implementation
Day 1- Trailer and Trending Section
Day 1- LeaderBoard and Footer Section
1.Android Studio / VSCode (https://developer.android.com/studio)
2.Flutter installed correctly (https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install)
3.Flutter and Dart plugins installed (https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/editor)
4.Emulator / Device for running app (https://developer.android.com/studio/run/emulator)
This project was generated with Flutter Web.