A list of Free Flutter resources that will help people get started with Flutter.
- UI Kit
- Youtube Channels
- Animations Plugins
- Machine Learning
- Best Practices
- Support Me
- Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase
- Flutter Installation - Get Started by installing Flutter in your machine
- Flutter for Beginners - Youtube playlist about building apps with Flutter
- Dart for Beginners - Youtube playlist about the Dart programming language
- Flutter Basics - Youtube playlist that teaches the basics and uses the learned knowledge to create a Time app
- Http Requests - A medium article teaching how to make http requests to a server
- Widget of the Week - Introducing new widgets every week by Flutter
- Roadmap to Flutter Development - Visual roadmap with principles, patterns, and frameworks for Flutter newbies by Olexandr Leuschenko
- Layout Cheat Sheet - Extensive examples of layout widgets by Tomek Polański
- FlutterFire - FlutterFire is a set of Flutter plugins which connect your Flutter application to Firebase
- State Management - A list of State-Management Approaches in Flutter
- Provider - A wrapper around InheritedWidget to make them easier to use and more reusable by Remi Rousselet
- RiverPod - Compile safe, Provider, without its limitations, Doesn't depend on Flutter by Remi Rousselet
- MVVM + Provider - A Flutter MVVM + Provider implementation sample application by Shubham Chhimpa
- Animation Intro - An introduction in creating animations by Flutter
- Animation Intro Youtube Playlist Version by Flutter
- Animation Tutorial - A video playlist tutorial about using animations in Flutter by NetNinja
- Animation CheatSheet - Flutter Implicit Animation Widgets CheatSheet
- Animated Selection Slide - Animated Selection Slide
- Forms in Flutter - Forms in Flutter with Validation Unit Test
- Flutter Bloc - A flutter package that helps implementing the bloc architecture by Felix Angelov
- RxDart - A wrapper around streams that adds additional capabilities to Streams and StreamControllers by ReactiveX
- Rive Introduction - An introduction in using Rive for complex Flutter animations by Flutter
- Flutter Hooks - Hooks are a new kind of object that manages a Widget life-cycles. They exist for one reason: increase the code-sharing between widgets by removing duplicates by dash-overflow.net. A Flutter implementation of React hooks.
- Immutable Data Patterns in Dart and Flutter - Immutable Data Patterns in Dart and Flutter
- Slivers - A medium article explaining what Slivers are and how to use them.
- Flutter Screens - Collection of nice flutter samples.
- Flutter-UI-Kit - Collection of useful UIs in a UIKit.
- FLUTTER UI CHALLENGE - Profile App, Book Reader App, Drink Shop App .
- Beautiful Dashboard - Awesome Dashboard Component .
- Gorgeous Login - Smooth Login Template .
- Flutter Samples - Collection of Amazing flutter samples .
- Starter Kit - Starter kit for beginners to learn Bloc pattern, RxDart, sqflite, Fluro and Dio .
- Let's Clone - 18 Amazing Templates.
- Payment App UI - Stunning Payment App UI.
🤖- Incredible Chatbot using Flutter and Dialogflow.
- Covid-19-Global-Mapper - Tracking Covid-19 cases on a Map based view.
- GetWidget - GetWidget is open source libraries that come with pre-build 1000+ UI components.
- NASA APOD - NASA APOD fetches data from NASA API and displays information.
- Flutter Intro Slider - Flutter Intro Slider is a flutter plugin that helps you make a cool intro for your app
- Flutter Rating Bar - A simple yet fully customizable rating bar for flutter which also include a rating bar indicator, supporting any fraction of rating.
- Flutter - The official flutter channel is the best place to get started
- The Net Ninja - One of the best channels for flutter in English
- Sanskar Tiwari - A channel for beautiful UI and API integration.
- Devefy - A channel for UI and flutter web tutorials
- Raja Yogan - A channel for logical and Backend tutorials for flutter
- The Flutter Way - A channel for creating beautiful UIs
- Reso Coder - Reso Coder by [Matt Rešetár] Matt is an app developer with a knack for teaching others. Working as a Flutter freelancer and most importantly developer educator
- Mtechviral - First Indian YouTuber who started flutter tutorials
- RetroPortal Studio - An amazing channel for UI and custom widgets development
- Santos Enoque - Building an E-commerce app in Flutter
- Academind - An entire crash course for beginners in Flutter
- FreeCodeCamp.org - A full tutorial for building iOS and Android apps in Flutter
- Google Developers - A playlist of Flutter guides from Google themselves
- FilledStacks - A Channel for Flutter Production Code
- ReactBits - Flutter + Appwrite Tutorial Series
- Flutter Explained - The Wikipedia For Flutter development
- Flutter in Practice - Practical programming course for beginners
- Desi programmer - Here you can also get some tutorials in Hindi
- Ovidius Mazuru - A Channel for beginners in Flutter to have a strong fundamental understanding
- CodeX - CodeX shares tutorial videos related to Mobile Application Development and other programming aspects. If you're student, beginner programmer or even expert developer consider subscribing the channel to be updated with latest of Mobile development.
- Reso Coder - Reso Coder by [Matt Rešetár] Matt is an app developer with a knack for teaching others. Working as a Flutter freelancer and most importantly developer educator.
- Babbar CODE HELP - Have a Flutter Series 2020 playlist in Hindi (Project Based Learning) .
- Marcus Ng - Marcus gives amazing tutorials for web & mobile responsive UI.
- Mitch Koko - This channel has some awesome small games implemented in Flutter with really cool UIs.
- Flutter Complete Reference - Complete reference to Flutter developement, including examples.
- Beginning App Development with Flutter - Easy to understand starter book.
- Flutter for Beginners - A step-by-step guide to learning Flutter and Dart 2.X
- Learn Google Flutter Fast: 65 Example Apps - Learn Google Flutter by example. Over 65 example mini-apps.
- Firebase Installation - Official Documentation on how to setup Firebase for your Flutter apps
- FlutterFire - Official Documentation of Flutter's Firebase plugins
- Firestore vs RTDB - Official Documentation that helps you choose between Realtime Database vs Firestore
- Firestore vs RTDB Article - An article that points out the uses of Firestore vs RTDB
- Dough - Let's create Squishy UI.
- Animation Set - Simplified Flutter stagger animation.
- Spinkit - A Collection of loading indicators animated with flutter.
- Drawing Animation - Create Drawing Animations by SVG paths .
- Simple Animation -Simple Animations is a powerful framework to create beautiful custom animations in no time.
- Animated Text Kit - A collection of some cool and awesome text animations.
- TFLite - A Flutter plugin for accessing TensorFlow Lite. Supports both iOS and Android.
- Speech_to_Text - A Flutter plugin that exposes device specific speech to text recognition capability.
- Firebase_ML_Vision - Flutter plugin for Firebase machine learning vision services.
- Edge_Detection - A flutter plugin to detect edges of objects, scan paper, detect corner, detect rectangle. It allows cropping of the detected object image and returns the path of the cropped image.
- State Management Grand Tour - An article/video explaining the different state management approaches and why you should not use setState
- Safe Async - An article that teaches how to make FutureBuilder/StreamBuilder properly
- Performance - Official Flutter documentation on how to make your Flutter app as performant as possible
- Stateless Widget vs Widget Function - A StackOverFlow answer explaining why its better to use Stateless Widgets to build reusable widgets.
- Style Guides - A Github Wiki showing the style guides for a Flutter project
- Best Practices - An article that shows the best practices in Flutter
- Responsive Design in Flutter - An article about how to create a responsive design that works for all devices like phones, web and desktop
Good Quality contributions are welcomed. Just don't make spammy low-quality contributions like adding an extra space.